Thank you to everyone who rode to spread Sunshine!
Enjoy a day of biking, food, and fun to help make dreams come true! Bikers leave the Library IV restaurant in Williamstown, NJ @10AM. The ride is approximately 30.5 miles. Two rest stops are provided at 10 & 20 miles along the route. Support crews will pick up riders at rest stops for those who cannot complete the full ride. The ride will end at the Library IV restaurant.
Register online via BikeReg
Or Call: (856) 728-8064 – (http://www.Libraryiv.com)
(609) 502-2033 – Janet Gabbianelli
SPONSORSHIP FOR RIDE WELCOME!!
Mechanical support available by The Peddlers Shop
Sunday, September 11, 2022
Join us for a day of fun and make dreams come true for some very special children.
- The entrance fee covers the 30.5-mile ride and lunch (no beverages included, cash bar)
- $45 in advance
- $55 day of registration
- $15 Non-riders can join lunch only
- The ride will start and end at the Library IV restaurant
- Two rest stops are provided at 10 & 20 miles along the route
- Support crews are available at rest stops for anyone who cannot complete the full ride
- We will have hole-in-one prizes for all par 3’s! Courtesy of Klick-Lewis
Day of Schedule
9:00 am Registrationbegins
10:00 am Bike ride begins
12:00 pm Enjoy lunch at the Library IV while watching the Eagles play the Lions (1:00 pm kickoff)