Thank you to the bike riders, sponsors, volunteers, and Library IV restaurant for a wonderful Bike A Thon to help answer a child’s dream!
Enjoy a day of biking, food, and fun to help make dreams come true! Bikers leave the Library IV restaurant in Williamstown, NJ at 10 AM. The ride is approximately 30.5 miles. Two rest stops are provided at 10 & 20 miles along the route. Support crews will pick up riders at rest stops for those who cannot complete the full ride. The ride will end at the Library IV restaurant.
The event will sponsor a young boy, diagnosed with trauma, who dreams of visiting Disney World to meet his favorite characters.
SPONSORSHIP FOR RIDE WELCOME!!
Mechanical support available by The Peddlers Shop
Sunday, September 17, 2023
Join us for a day of fun and make dreams come true for some very special children.
- The entrance fee covers the 30.5-mile ride and lunch (no beverages included, cash bar)
- $45 in advance
- $55 day of registration
- $15 Non-riders can join lunch only
- The ride will start and end at the Library IV restaurant
- Two rest stops are provided at 10 & 20 miles along the route
- Support crews are available at rest stops for anyone who cannot complete the full ride
Day of Schedule
9:00 am Registration begins
10:00 am Bike ride begins
12:00 pm Enjoy lunch at the Library IV