Thank you for sending us your application. Please be advised that it can take 1-3 months for your child’s application to be processed once all required information (see below) has been received.
If you have uploaded all of your forms, your application is being processed, thank you!
If you still need to provide forms, please email them to: . Please note, we can not process your child’s application until we have the applicable documents shown below. Incomplete applications will be kept for 6 months from date of receipt.
- Copy of current 1040 Tax Return.
- Copies of W2 Forms for all adults living in the home.
- Copies of Unemployment, SSI, and Welfare Award Letter, if you or your children receive any of these benefits.
- Proof of child support payments/amount
- Medical Authorization Form – Medical Authorization Form must be filled out in full by the MD treating your child for the medical condition listed on the application. Please make sure all the questions on the form have been answered before returning. The form must have the doctor’s ME# (Medical Education Number) and office stamp. If the doctor’s office does not have a stamp, you will need to include a sheet of the doctor’s letterhead (a fax cover sheet is not acceptable).