Thank you for sending us your application. Please be advised that is can take 1-3 months for your child’s application to be processed once all required information (see below) has been received.
If you have uploaded all of your forms, your application is being processed, thank you!
If you still need to provide forms, please email them to: . Please note, we can not process your child’s application until we have the applicable documents shown below. Incomplete applications will be kept for 6 months from date of receipt.
- Copy of current 1040 Tax Return.
- Copies of W2 Forms for all adults living in the home.
- Copies of Unemployment, SSI and Welfare Award Letter, if you or your children receive any of these benefits.
- Proof of child support payments / amount
- Medical Authorization Form, filled out by doctor. Family is responsible to see that a sheet of doctor’s letterhead is attached to Medical Authorization Form. Application will not be processed without letterhead attached.